Do you have questions? We have answers!
Do you offer bike storage?
Yes! We offer convenient bicycle storage for our weekend cyclers and daily commuters. Bike storage is labeled and located in the P1 garage for your convenience. The area also includes a bike repair station!
What are the policies regarding dogs at Keelson Ballard?
We love dogs and understand that they are important members of the family.
• Your dog must be on a leash at all times when outside your apartment.
• Please clean up after your pup at all times. Should an accident happen inside the building, please notify us immediately so that we can sanitize the area. Failure to comply may result in a fine or clean-up fee.
• We know pups communicate by barking. The occasional bark is not a problem. We just ask that you be mindful of your neighbors in regards to your pet’s volume and bark frequency.
• Due to allergies, pets are not permitted in the Fitness Center.
• Please keep up to date on your pet’s vaccinations and registration.
• Dobermans, Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, and German Shepherds are on the restricted breeds list. This is dictated by our insurance company.
• A $250 deposit is required and pet rent is an additional $25 per month.
How does the pet washing station work?
The pet washing station is located on the P1 level of the garage and is open 24/7.
- All dogs must be leashed or under owner control at all times.
- Please pick up after your dog in and around the area. Accidents happen—no worries! Please let us know about accidents so we can clean and sanitize the area.
- If your dog has fleas or is under the weather, please refrain from using the pet washing station to avoid infecting others.
- Please leave all tools and supplies for others to use. Should you want to leave your pet wash supplies for future use—no problem! Please understand that all supplies left behind are free for others to use as well.
- To avoid slips and falls, please clean up any spills or puddles.
How do I pay my rent online?
Rent payment is quick and easy with our online resident portal. You can easily access the resident portal on our website by going to the “Residents” tab in the menu and selecting “Payments & Maintenance”. Click here to go directly to our payment portal.
How do I submit a maintenance request?
Our Maintenance Manager is on-site Monday-Friday from 7am-3:30pm. To submit a non-emergency maintenance request use our Resident Portal on our website. You may also call or send an email and we will submit a work order to be completed during normal office hours.
I have a maintenance emergency, but the office is closed. What should I do?
If you have a maintenance emergency after hours, you can call our emergency number 206-604-7175 to speak directly with a member of our team. Lock-outs are not considered an after-hours maintenance emergency. After-hours maintenance emergencies include the following:
- Electrical failure of any nature
- No power
- No water
- No heat when the outside temperature is below 40 degrees
- Sewer back-up
- Clogged commode if your home has only one bathroom
- Major water leak
How do I care for my garbage disposal?
A garbage disposal is NOT a trash can but rather for processing tiny food particles. To keep your disposal in good condition:
- Always run the unit while running cold water.
- To clean the unit, empty a tray of ice cubes into the sink and feed ice cubes into the unit. This will freeze all the stuck debris, causing it to chunk off the impeller blades and out of the holes in the plate/flywheel.
- Let the water run for a full minute after the last cube is broken up.
- To get rid of odors, finely chop a lemon and feed it down the unit.
- You may also use a safe, biodegradable drain cleaning product in the disposal such as Bio-Clean. Don’t use drain cleaners such as Draino, which will corrode your unit.
- Please call building maintenance if you need assistance.
How does parking work?
Resident parking is located on the 1st floor and P1 levels. Garage parking is offered at $180 per month for a single and $225 for a tandem spot. Contact your Keelson Ballard team to learn more about availability. Should you change your vehicle, please notify us so we can update your file. We do not offer guest parking. Unauthorized parking may result in towing or booting.
Our Response to COVID-19
We understand that these are trying times. Finding a new home should be pleasant! At Keelson Ballard, we offer you the safest possible experience with personal video tours and complete layout information provided digitally. For those who wish to tour in person, rest assured knowing that we follow all CDC guidelines which include social distancing, mask-wearing, and sanitization of all surfaces before and after your tour. Your new home search is important to us. Please call us with any questions or requests. We are here to help you in every way!
Contact the Leasing Office - call 206.604.4356 today to learn more.